- I Believe - Album Snippets
- 01.https://ernestinehall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/I-Believe.mp3I Believe801:00s1audio/mpeg
- 02.http://ernestinehall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Can-You-Praise-Me-Now-Ernestine-Hall.mp3Can You Praise Me NowErnestine Hall800:52s3audio/mpeg
- 03.http://ernestinehall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/The-Solid-Rock-Erenestine-Hall.mp3The Solid RockErnestine Hall800:33s4audio/mpeg
- 04.http://ernestinehall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Use-Me-Lord-Ernestine-Hall.mp3Use Me LordErnestine Hall800:51s5audio/mpeg
- 05.http://ernestinehall.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Victory-Ernestine-Hall.mp3VictoryErnestine Hall800:43s6audio/mpeg
Childhood memories bring back thoughts of songs we sang in church. Some were acapella, harmonious and full of the Spirit. At that time, I did not considered the words, but only the melodious sounds resonating deep down inside. The lyrics called to me. “Oh I’ll be somewhere listening for my name…” Well, Father God called my name and I answered. My cd is the result of that calling. I was listening and the lyrics of these songs is what He said to me.
Ernestine’s musical experience dates back to her childhood in Greensboro, NC. At age 5, her mom gave her piano lessons, as this was her first step towards her destiny. Throughout grade school she sang in the chorus, learned to play the trumpet, flugelhorn and French horn.
Around 2003, Ernestine sensed the calling of God as she began to write music and poetry. Those writings turned into a passion that lit a fire in her soul and has brought her to this point in life. Ernestine further developed her skills as she attended and graduated from Jacksonville University in 2015 where she received a B.A. in Commercial Music. Ernestine resides in Jacksonville FL. with her husband Harvey Hall. She is excited to present her first project “I Believe”.
Beyond the beautiful Face, polished elegance of this lady...Ernestine is a spiritual powerhouse who has a heart for pure worship and it comes through in her music.Paula Scruggs@hairbyps and @Cosmo Geeks
I've had the great pleasure of listening to Ernestine's music. She is such a gifted writer and singer with a desire to uplift your soul and stir up your praise and worship. Her music has been a blessing to me and I pray it will touch the hearts of many who listens.Cherri WalstonIgniting Inner Brilliance
When I heard a cut from Ernestine’s CD, I said, “that’s pure anointed music from the heart of God that ministers to your spirit and soul”. Her music took me straight into worship and my focus straight to the father.Eve Perry
That’s what ministry should do, put the focus on God and His love for us, not man/the artist!
Ernestine Hall has finally taken her place center stage! Her beautiful, sultry voice complements her lyrics providing a wonderful moment of ministry and music! Whether writing from life experiences or inspiration from other sources, her songs are powerful and heartfelt! From the first time she shared one of her original songs with me, I knew she had a gift that would touch hearts and make a difference. I congratulate her on the release of her first music project, I Believe!Sheila Clayton Christie